1. Cheesy Cauliflower Breadsticks
Some genius did the obvious move and turned cauliflower pizza crust into cauliflower breadsticks. You know, like Papa John’s but… not. Recipe here.
2. “Everything Bagel” Cauliflower Rolls
I mean, the “everything” overpowers the “bagel” either way. Recipe here.
3. Bacon Cheddar Cauliflower Chowder
White potatoes, you’ve officially been replaced. Recipe here.
4. Pepperoni Pizza Cauliflower Casserole
All I see here is so much cheese. And that’s OK. Recipe here.
5. Vietnamese Cauli-Fried Rice
Faster than ordering Seamless. (Well, probably.) Recipe here.
6. Skinny Baked Cauliflower Tots
Doesn’t have the same ring as “Tater Tots,” but I’m willing to overlook that. (Note: there are bread crumbs in the recipe, so it’s not totally low-carb.) Recipe here.
7. Cauliflower Rice Lettuce Cups with Sriracha Peanut Sauce
8. Cauliflower Crust Grilled Cheese
OMFG. This is real. Recipe here.
9. Cauliflower Pizza Bagels
These are truly something else. Recipe here.
10. Cauliflower Rice Tabbouleh Salad
11. Cauliflower Couscous with Leeks and Sundried Tomatoes
Same deal as the cauliflower rice, but calling it couscous makes it taste more Mediterranean. Fact. Recipe here.
12. Cauliflower Hash
Cauliflower also cooks faster than potatoes. So, double WIN. Recipe here.
13. Cauliflower Pizza Crust
Utensils necessary, but that’s a small price to pay for a low-carb pizza option. Recipehere.
14. Cauliflower Nachos with Harissa Cheddar Sauce
15. Olive Oil, Garlic, and Romano Cheese Mashed Cauliflower
16. Cauliflower Tortillas
Who wants to come over for taco night? Recipe here.
17. Cauliflower Fritters
These are a swap for what, exactly? Latkes? Corn fritters? Croquettes? I really don’t know, but I know that they are totally, 100% delicious. Recipe here.
18. Crockpot Cauliflower and Cheese
It’s really all about the cheese anyway. The macaroni was only ever a vessel. (Repeat that enough times and it might come true. Seriously, though, this stuff tastes great.) Recipe here.
19. Cauliflower Protein Bread
This is either the best low-carb recipe ever written or, in the wise words of T. Swift, “a nightmare dressed like a daydream.” Recipe here.
20. Cauliflower Steaks With Cauliflower Purée
Because cauliflower on cauliflower is setting yourself up for happiness. Recipe here.
21. Paleo Cauliflower Hummus
Chickpeas are great and all, but cauliflower is a pretty mighty substitute. Recipe here.
22. Jalapeño and Cheddar Cauliflower Muffins
See ya later, cornbread. Recipe here.
23. Cauliflower Shepherd’s Pie